vintage fun

Searching for that just-perfect Christmas picture on my last blog, I came across some other really fun vintage ads. I offer them now:

Wow. Words can't even express...


Is this a maternity dress or is it just baggy and ugly? And why is she standing like someone slammed her leg in the closet door?


Coca Cola: satisfying all those whorey urges.


For the family who wants to outdo the funeral home in town, the new Chrysler Hearse.Why do her paddles look so sneakily like car ice scrappers?The fat girl in me just burst into tears...while simultaenously wondering where I can get those charming clothes for my next Chubbies convention.

Schlitz beer...it makes you ALMOST forget about how small your TV really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?