making mistakes


I'm one of those I may regret it later, but I'd probably regret it more if I didn't try it, kinda girls--that is why I LOVE this. And I love Neil Gaiman. 

Today's going to be a busy Friday: meeting with county library directors, hair appointment and dropping off  my car for an oil change on my lunch break, and so much Summer Reading '14 stuff to tackle. Prairie Dawn and I had our first big pow-wow yesterday, so today I'll be finalizing events on our June and July calendars, setting up our Touch-a-Truck and Summer Reading Kick-Off event, and counting down the minutes until I leave for Chicago!! And since every road trip (mini ones included) needs good music, I'll share this slice of awesome--a new take on an old favorite of mine.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH