my Saturday in pictures

My favorite tree on my street--snow covered and enormous!

The snowman I built outside the Library, he's ready for Santa's visit!

I decided to hit up Grumpy's house and give him yuletide cheer
in the form of a snow penguin (against his wishes)

The text message convo after the gift was unveiled--MEN!
Can they ever just say, "WONDERFUL!?" ;)

Snowed all last night and today, giving us about 5 inches, and though I had to work today I still got to: go for a walk, make a snowman for Sticks Library, make a snow penguin for Grumpy, guzzle hot chocolate, and take a ridiculously hot shower. Life is good. Saturdays are wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?