still occupied

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihyfcj3LZs8GTDEbC8IHhIxuGsLb_KW4Oyu_-sRoC3hcVZWSYMbf1hmkiYmmXd_2fF51n_TTfPtpze0MiZphKw_oWYS9TE9rN8ZnVOQ0XdET4s_8ZtDMkfcqSTAzN4mw3_JytrUAXAPTyf/s1600/occupy.jpg
I moved yet more stuff into my little cabin last night, and yet I still have a few more boxes to go. The goal, nay promise to RugbyGirl, is that I will be entirely moved out by tomorrow afternoon. Working at the new library gig tonight (not so new anymore...over a month now :) and then off to a holiday party at a fellow farmer's house, then tomorrow begins my 3 day weekend.

And so, while I am still occupied and not posting much, enjoy this gem from myfirstdictionary blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH