spinach ricotta gnocchi

I was so inspired with Andrea and Taylor's--of A Farmer in the Dell--gnocchi recipe that I just had to try it. TSO and I made it tonight and invited S to join us for a dinner of DELICIOUS spinach ricotta gnocchi, Farm roasted spaghetti squash with sage and my home-made tomato, mushroom, garlic marinara (which I had canned this summer; made with my own tomatoes!)

Here are some pictures I took along the way! Blogger is being lame and I don't want to fool around with moving the pictures, so I give you dinner in reverse:
1. Farm Spaghetti Squash (roasted then sauteed with sage).
2. My tomatoes now sauced. 
3. Our spaghetti squash looks like dinner for two with the forks.
The rest: Gnocchi from start to finish, step by (mostly) step.
The last picture is the actual finished gnocchi (after boiling!)

















Now I need to go get ready--Midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) tonight! I am getting there hours early to get in line for good seats. Nine of us from the Farm going! HOORAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH