my first Farm video and other photos

I promised pictures in my last blog, so here are a couple of gems:


Ok, it's short, but I felt accomplished that I finally downloaded something (albeit short) of Farm goings-on! Some of the bulls/oxen running towards me when I stopped by to say "hi," earlier today.
 Our lovely bare apple trees. Notice the bucket on stand--that's for sand, as in sand-your-walk-way-it's-covered-in-snow-and-ice! I can't believe it has been in the high 50s/low 60s all week!
 Our Tolkein-esque apple trees!
 Hanging with the boys: bulls and oxen.
The road home. Note the snow sprinkled on top of the leaves. We had a freezing rain/dusting of snow this past weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH