no library post, just FAMILY

My 5 nieces in nephews, Thanksgiving 2013 with my Mom and A1.
Yes, I'm the cool Aunt who buys mustaches for the kids.

Then nephew Alex joined us in February. This weekend was
not only about his Baptism, it was also about half our family
meeting him for the first time--including all of this cousins.
Who LOVE babies.
Which meant lots of cute photos: Alex with cousin Gala
Alex with cousin Noah
I think the boys love having another boy in the family--Aidan pointed out
that now the boys are tied with the girls (I am 1 of 4 kids: 2 boys, 2 girls;
each of my siblings has 2 kids: 1 girl, 1 boy)
Savannah was so excited to have some big kids to play with--her
baby brother does laugh at her now, and roll over,
but he isn't as fun as these monkeys: Syd and Aidan



Gala, Syd, Noah, Savannah

The girls: Gala, Syd, and Savannah with her Dad--my
brother is such a good Dad. It's been interesting
to watch my sibs become parents.


 The time with my family was wonderful; coming back to work after 4 days off was hard, but I have a 3.5 day weekend this coming weekend, so NO COMPLAINTS (the Board owed me 5.5 days off after all the hours I put in covering vacations during Summer Reading, so lots of long weekends!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH