YA books are filling my free time

Feeling like I haven't been writing much lately because I've been so damn busy. Which is a good thing. I've been:
  • Finalizing Summer Reading at work (our Kick-Off's this weekend!!), program begins Monday!
  • Having nightmare about the aformentioned
  • Playing softball (our team's terrible! This weekend we lost 18-3, an improvement of the previous weeks 25-3)
  • Traveling all over God's green Earth: Indiana (camping), Michigan (Godchild's Baptism), Cleveland area (visit to my A3's house to see my niece and chubby baby nephew)
  • And reading TONS. Particularly reading tons of YA lately, which is why I wanted to share what I've read and enjoyed lately!
The Maze Runner series by James Dashner: YA dystopian genre, a trilogy with the fourth book acting as a prequel to The Maze Runner. I am reading them in the order pictured and am about 1/4 of the way into Death Cure.

We Were Liars, E. Lockhart: I picked this up because John Green gave it a stellar review on Facebook--yea, I'm nerdy enough that I follow my fav authors on the book of faces.

The 5th Wave, Rick Yancey: Dystopian YA AGAIN. AMAZING. I was sucked in and CANNOT wait for the sequel!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?