YA books are filling my free time
- Finalizing Summer Reading at work (our Kick-Off's this weekend!!), program begins Monday!
- Having nightmare about the aformentioned
- Playing softball (our team's terrible! This weekend we lost 18-3, an improvement of the previous weeks 25-3)
- Traveling all over God's green Earth: Indiana (camping), Michigan (Godchild's Baptism), Cleveland area (visit to my A3's house to see my niece and chubby baby nephew)
- And reading TONS. Particularly reading tons of YA lately, which is why I wanted to share what I've read and enjoyed lately!
We Were Liars, E. Lockhart: I picked this up because John Green gave it a stellar review on Facebook--yea, I'm nerdy enough that I follow my fav authors on the book of faces.
The 5th Wave, Rick Yancey: Dystopian YA AGAIN. AMAZING. I was sucked in and CANNOT wait for the sequel!!!