What Are You Doing New Years Eve?


What Are You Doing New Years Eve? sung by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

So, what are your NYE plans?
I will be ringing in another new year with two of my besties, their families, and a smattering of other friends, and ChicagoBoy--yep, he's actually coming up to Michigan! I'm excited that in just hours I will be seeing him!--Prairie Dawn says the person you kiss at midnight on NYE is supposed to be who you spend the rest of your life with; I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say that...I mean I love When Harry Met Sally and everything, but I also realize real life doesn't work like that! I'm definitely not over-thinking anything, I am just psyched to have someone to smooch as a new year rolls in!

So, as you make last minute appetizers, or get dressed up to go out for a good meal or party with your friends, be safe and have a wonderful night! May 2014 be a year full of fun and fulfillment for you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?