Potter and Kibiushi again

Remember a while back when I shared Kazu Kibiushi's artwork on the 15th anniversary Harry Potter book covers? Well, this week while I was putting Kibiushi's graphic novel, Copper, on hold for one of my favorite patrons--a 9 year old who comes in every week, multiple times per week; a voracious reader who loves to talk books with me and Prairie Dawn--I asked her if she'd seen Kibiushi's Harry Potter covers. Oh, the excitement!? She responded with, "WHAT?! NO!!!"I loved that she got as geeked about it as I did when I saw them. It was one of those "I LOVE my job" moments.

Anyway, thought I would share a few of the back covers which I happened to stumble upon during in my Kibiushi search. LOVE them.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH