it's a wonderful life

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?" --Clarence, It's a Wonderful Life

I love this movie. So much. I watch it every Christmas and sometimes in between if I need a pick me up. This movie is Christmas to me; you all know the story, so I'll save you the recap and just say that I pray this for each of you this Christmas: May you always feel your worth and know how you touch and affect the lives of those around you; may you always be the light for each other; may we all strive to make this world a better place for ourselves, but more importantly for one another.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?