used books move ahead

We used to keep our ongoing used books sale in the back of the library, in the corner of the Children's Department, something that I swore I'd remedy since I started. And I finally did. I moved the used books for a variety of reasons:
1. The books took up an entire half a book shelf (like one whole side!) and space in small libraries is key, so that was a big factor.
2. We had open shelf space in our front reading room, so why not use the shelves and make that room a little cozier.
3. I'm hoping that being in a more visible place in the library will help us sell more of those used books.

So, what do you think? Can you believe those shelves were just sitting vacant?!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH