preparing for (LOTS) of babies

Did I share the great news that I'm going to be Aunt-ed again! My brother A3 and Dayna are expecting their second baby, my 6th niece or nephew sometime in February; trying to prepare my niece S (now 1.5 yrs!) for the new baby, they've asked me for book suggestions. Thought I would share what I've found.


When Mom’s Preggo:
On Mother’s Lap, Ann Herbert Scott
Not Yet, Rose, Susanna Leonard Hill
Waiting for Baby, Rachel Fuller
Waiting for Baby, Harriet Ziefert
There’s Going to be a Baby, John Burningham

And for when the baby arrives:
My New Baby, Annie Kubler
Hello Baby!, Lizzy Rockwell
The New Baby, Harold Gray Shane
I’m a New Big Sister, Nora & Gutierrez Gaydos
Best Ever Big Sister, Karen Katz
I’m a Big Sister, Joanna Cole
The New Baby at Your House, Joanne Cole
My New Baby, Rachel Fuller
We Have a Baby, Cathryn Falwell

Also, my best friend Kim had her first baby ON MY BIRTHDAY! What a present, eh? Got to go see her this weekend, when my cold disappeared (or so I thought), and she is BEAUTIFUL. I've already nicknamed my new little chunky monkey, Izzy. 

SO MANY BABIES coming to us this fall/winter. Our good friend Chris & Kate are expecting their first in the next week! YIKES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?