"I feel Tuesday and Wednesday"

I hate Wednesdays, mostly because I work the late shift. But this morning I have to go in for an early morning meeting and then still close. Sucks. Being in charge sucks sometimes. The other thing I hate about Wednesdays is the whole "hump day," business. I hate when people say, "Happy Hump Day!" or when ChicagoBoy texts it to me--I may eventually tell him how much I hate "Hump Day," we're just not there yet. I also just hate that it's midway through the week, yet Friday feels so far away still. It's just got that feel to it too. And now I have this to hate about Wednesdays because inevitably someone brings it up EVERY WEEK. It's like every time I forget this, and someone mentions it and then I'm whistling it for another damn 3 days!

All this thinking of Wednesdays made me think of my favorite day related things: weekday related feelings , or keeping track of where you are in the week. As for me, I'd rather be at home on a Sunday morning with this guy, than at work!

Sorry I'm such a grumbly grouch today...guess I know what I'm wearing to work today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH