Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm at my brother A3's house with Mom, A1 and her family, A2's family sans A2 who's working, A3's family, and a couple of my sis-in-law Dayna's family for Thanksgiving. Feeling extremely grateful for many blessings this year: Bestie K's baby born on my birthday, Chris & Kate's baby born yesterday, for the many babies to be born in 2014, good friends, good family, a great job, and so many other things! 

I am wishing you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you find yourself surrounded by good friends, family, and a sense of gratitude for the many wonderful things in your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?