can't get enough of this
Do yourself a favor and make this bad boy: Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos.
- Wash and cube a sweet potato
- Toss the sweet potato cubes in olive oil, salt, dash of chili powder, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Roast sweet potato for an hour at 350F, until the sweet potatoes are soft
- 10 minutes before the sweet potatoes are done, mix in drained and rinsed black beans
- Warm tortillas for 5 minutes
- Fill your tortilla shell with beans and sweet potatoes, top with cheddar cheese, salsa, and green onions (and whatever other toppings you like)
- Enjoy! Maybe I'm going to be having this for breakfast...