bringing sun to this cold, rainy fall day

So many things I want to talk about! More on that soon, but until then I did want to share some pics of my mini-vacation-long-weekend!


I drove down to Mummy Dearest's in NC on the sunniest and most glorious fall day!
Clouds over Tennessee!

We bought fresh flounder and shrimp--caught that morning!--from Gay's Seafood.
Not sure what these are called, I'm calling them trawling boats.



Mummy Dearest and I woke early on our last morning and watched the sunrise over the Atlantic.
We were rewarded with dolphins!

Little Fish (7 yrs. old) and I built this sand castle--she's got quite the designers eye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?