good idea bad idea

Every time I hear that a Mo Willems book is coming out I get super excited, I think even more than the kids. And lovers of Mo Willems won't be disappointed with his latest, That is Not a Good Idea!

Kids will love this interactive, funny book, which starts out like a traditional fairy tale, but ends a fractured tale with a Mo Willems-worthy surprise ending that made me smile (and I needed that this morning!)

The artwork is all Willems--see if you can find one of his signature marks: the Pigeon (of the Pigeon series) hidden in the book.

Great book for a young reader, not only because of its' repetition of certain words, but also because there are short sentences that can be easily digested. I LOVED IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?