Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dear Jon

I LOVE Jon Klassen's illustrations! LOVE! Like if I had a baby tomorrow and a load of loot, I would pay Klassen to paint the nursery. Just saw this post and I am so bummed that I can't go to this. Taken from Cuyahoga Library's website:

"Meet author Lemony Snicket and illustrator Jon Klassen, two award-winning talents who have partnered for their new picture book, The Dark. Lemony Snicket is best known for his thirteen volumes in A Series of Unfortunate Events and Who Could That Be at This Hour?, the first in a new series which debuted last fall. Jon Klassen won the 2013 Caldecott Medal for This Is Not My Hat, which he both wrote and illustrated, and also received a Caldecott Honor citation for his illustrations in Extra Yarn.

Books will be available for purchase and signing courtesy of the Friends of the Berea Branch Library and Mac's Backs - Books on Coventry.

Please register for multiple seats by calling the Berea Branch at 440.234.5475."


He is coming to Mazza Museum soon...hmmm... 

No comments: