catching up

Tis the season for TV. I've been using these last clinging weeks of winter to catch up on or get into new shows. I've laughed my way through Season 1 of "New Girl;" been stunned by Season 3 of "Downton Abbey;"  been left not knowing who to root for in Season 2 of "Game of Thrones;" and been surprisingly delighted and entertained by "Girls" Season 1.

Last night at the end of one of the episodes of "Girls," I heard the familiar voices of Fleet Foxes, and was again reminded of why I fell in love with them in the first place. For some reason the video won't post here, so click the linky for some Sunday magic: Fleet Foxes - Montezuma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH