fundraising

Remember the Silent Auction we just finished? Well, the total is in, and as promised, I want to share it...drum roll please! We made $1,300! I am so proud of our small town! Go us! And for our first try too. I am beaming...just a little, and planning ahead for some great ideas for next year!

Now I am getting excited about possible ways to fund raise! This particular fund raising event was fun because of the community involvement piece, but what next?!

I have also been applying for grants; I applied for two grants in November and a County grant the other day...what great heights we may achieve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?