just grateful

I am feeling so grateful.
I came back from my vacation well rested and thankful for the time spent with dear friends and family.
I love road trips, even short ones, and the drives there and back gave me the opportunity to see the glorious remnants of fall as I drove through places south: Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia.

I am excited to get back to work tomorrow and looking forward to the busy week, which kicks off with a training at the State Library of Ohio in the morning and a towny meet and greet dinner at night...a week chock full of stuff!

Also, thought I would share this fun band I just discovered--can't wait to get their CDs that I ordered from the library!  "On Top Of The World," Imagine Dragons from their CD, "The Making Of Night Visions"
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH