I dub thee, Royalty!

A few weeks back one of the girls asked me to do a Princess storytime, but so as to not entirely alienate the boys, I said we'd do royalty! I am too tired to go into much detail, but wanted to at least share all the titles we used, age appropriateness of books varies, since these are for 3 different aged storytimes:

King Bidgood's in the Bathtub

Olivia and the Fairy Princesses


The Princess and the Packet of Frozen Peas

I want my dinner (Not a big fan of this, but the kids seemed to enjoy, and that's all that matters).

The Nothing King

The Paper Bag Princess, Robert Munsch **LOVE LOVE LOVE this book**



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?