grateful and just plain full

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Mummy Dearest, Big Fish, and Little Fish made it safe and sound, and we shared a delicious meal and time at the playground, and a walk around town. Thought I would share my favorite Thanksgiving quotes and some photos of our dinner:

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. --Jon Stewart

Thanksgiving is a magical time of year when families across the country join together to raise America's obesity statistics. Personally, I love Thanksgiving traditions: watching football, making pumpkin pie, and saying the magic phrase that sends your aunt storming out of the dining room to sit in her car. --Stephen Colbert
 

I don't do cranberry sauce, it came from a can...

Homemade mashed taters with garlic butter, baked ham.

Sourdough and ham.

Homemade stuffing--so good, so full of butter!

Corn

Roasted Butternut squash pureed with cinnamon, S&P, butter, sage;
Homemade pumpkin pie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?