frosty fall morning


Yesteryday morning I had a 9a.m. meeting with the other library directors in the county; somehow I managed to walk out the door REALLY early, coffee in hand, and caught the most amazing remnants of sunrise: gentle pinks and blushy oranges, a warm yellow sun thawing the frost that covered the fields and grass. In short, everything was gorgeous. I said a silent "thanks," to God, snapped a couple of photos and was on my way. That beautiful sunrise is still in my mind as I get ready for bed, and I am laying here thinking gratefully about this first fall in my new farmy, flat Midwestern town...
Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?