website news!

Worked a 10 hour day today, 11 hours if you count my "working" lunch. I was in Bowling Green, Ohio (not Kentucky!) meeting with the guy who helps facilitate our website; I'd set up the appointment to get a better sense of how to use/utilize/change our website, and left with him redesigning the whole website. He was so excited when I told him I didn't like it and would redo it if I could that I think he nearly fell out of his chair--apparently finds it boring too! Our website is old school and uninteresting, and like many other things here in Sticks Library, I want to give it the once over with some fresh, young eyes; I want some change. Excited to hear from our website guy; excited to see what we create! Being a director can be so much fun!

Now home for dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH