doing the right thing?

I narced a kid out to her Mom today, telling the mother that her daughter has been with a group of kids that has been smoking outside our building recently. The girl is only about 13 years old and I am sure is going to get an earful, but I was trying to do the right thing. Hope I did.

On a good note, met with members of a city group that I will be joining--it will help me get to know the city better and make good community connections. Also, met with a college prof from a local college to discuss her students' future commitments to our library, as a way that they can meet their Education program hours for the semester. So excited for that, though we are in the very early planning stages!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?