- Met with the former director for an hour and a half yesterday, which was so great as far as hearing how he did some things; have a bit of a hand off, so to speak.
- Started making calls to others in the community to start building/rekindle some of our outreach efforts with a local college, the local school system, and nearby pre-school.
- Spoke tons with our website admin guy, who's pretty much my new bff. We are getting together next week for a one-on-one so he can help me get my feet wet with this website. It's not very user friendly, so everything feels like a challenge there.
- Met with our town fiscal officer who spends a lot of time here with us. She has been great about slowly teaching me what I need to do.
- Called the police station to report a car that's been in our lot all week. The police are trying to contact the owners and will get back to us. Hope it's a simple solution of them coming and getting it asap.
- Went through loads of paperwork
- Started going through old journals and book catalogs