celebrating Banned Books Week day 3 with a challenge

It is absolutely fitting that THIS week--Banned Books Week--should find me with a book challenged by one of our patrons. I know, I know, it probably doesn't count, since the library's book challenge form has been sitting in the Director box for a while before I even started, but it is COOL! I get to take this book to the Board and review it.

Also, went to ALA's website to report the challenge; sharing what is challenged/banned at your library with the ALA helps others stay informed, and helps the ALA's statistics of challenged/banned books. The form is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?