just call me Weezie
- I interviewed for this position back in May!
- It is in a small, rural community
- It is flat, farmy Midwest corn country out there
- There is another full time librarian and a very small staff of part-timers
- The city is 3 hours west of my current job, so that means I'll be moving over the next few weeks (poor Hemingway--he's just starting to love our apartment)
- I am getting my new apartment next weekend--it has shag carpet, NO LIE!! I will be getting area rugs to put over top of that!
- First order of business: interview and hire another full time librarian to replace someone who just left; order childrens, teen, adult books for the fall!!
- I am so sad to be moving away from my Bro A3, sis-in-law Dayna, and my niece, but am glad that at least my move puts me about 35 minutes closer to my besties in Michigan