be jealous

Right now the Cleveland Animal Protective League is selling fixed and up-to-date-on-their-shots cats and kittens for $8 (kittens are normally $95). I went on Friday and adopted this adorable guy. Four months old (a week older than my niece--CUTE!), he is a domestic short hair. His name was Frisky, I've since renamed him Hemingway after, yep, you guessed Papa Ernest. He is still a little skittish around me, but we're getting there. 

Also had to get glasses on Friday, apparently all these years of reading are starting to take their toll. 
I guess I am really starting to take this Librarian thing seriously, eh?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?