|Under the L, lovely Chicago|
- ate at Yolk
- wandered through this cool sculpture exhibit (see pics below)
- saw Buckingham Fountain
- saw the glorious design of Grant Park Music Festival
- Went to the Sears Tower (now Willis Tower--lame!) and stood out on the glass walkout with nothing but some glass and the city below us!
- We saw the Main Branch of the Chicago Public Library (which was less than a block from our hostel) I wandered through every level, fell in love with Winter Garden on the top floor. WHAT A GORGEOUS BUILDING!! Gah, I could live in Chicago to just use that library!!
- Met up with my friend Scott for a good Mexican dinner
- Saw Navy Pier at night
- Walked along Lake Michigan (two Great Lakes for the Germans, if you're keeping count!"
I loved that my Magdalena and Yannick said that the Great Lakes look like the ocean, because THEY DO!! :)
- Wandered, wandered, wandered
- Had amazing Chicago-style hot dogs! YUM!!
|Not sure where this was, outdoor art, somewhere in Chicago|