america's funniest home video moments in the library

Don't think I am the meanest person ever, I am like thousands of others out there who think it's funny when people get--not-seriously-hurt--hurt. It is because of people like me that America's Funniest Home Videos was created and still seems to thrive (btw, Bob Saget was the best host ever). Some of us can't help ourselves when we see: a child practicing their golf swing in that inevidable groin shot, a dog run into a really clean sliding door, or watch as someone dressed as an ape wakes up a grown man who then screams like a little girl...so, it was really hard to not laugh when this poor little kid nearly knocked herself unconscious by walking straight into one of the book shelves today. I saw it happen out of the corner of my eye and had to bite my lip to keep from laughing (after we'd made sure she didn't have a concussion and that the tears were from embarassment, of course).

For the record, I laugh at my own friends too. My friend once got beamed in the head with a baseball and as soon as we realized he wasn't dead I started cracking up...I was the team coach at the time. I know what you're thinking--I'm a terrible person. Maybe it's some form of tourettes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH