my Charlie Brown Christmas tree


Someone at work sent this video to everyone; and since I have no friends, no social life, and not much else to do right now, I made my own. For the record, it took me about an hour to make this. Also for the record, my still slightly empty apartment does feel a little more Christmas spirity now.

And for you bibliophiles, featured are:
Oh the places you'll go; Toot & Puddle; Curious George; Mother Goose; The Stinky Cheese Man; The Tin Forest; The Tree in the Wood; Streganona; Brown Bear Brown Bear, What do you see?; Miss Nelson is Back; Miss Nelson has a field day; Polar Bear Polar Bear, What Do you hear?; Mummies made in Egypt; The Lion's Bed; Fall; The Boy Who was Raised by Librarians; Fossils; The Laughing Dragon; One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish; Skippy Jon Jones; Millions of Cats; The True Story of the Big Bad Wolf; Stellaluna; When will it be Spring?; Raccoon Tune; Peter Pan; To think I saw it on Mulberry St.; Dr. Seuss' ABCs; Happy & Sad, Grouch & Glad; What's Up in the Attic?; The Little Red Caboose; Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree; The Saggy Baggy Elephant; Once a Mouse; A Winter Place; The Snowy Day

Comments

Juice S. Aaron said…
Awesome. But where's "Walter the Farting Dog"?

--juice
Tales from the "LiberryCAST"
liberrycast.com

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH