PIG and other cookbooks
- The Simple Art of EatingWell Cookbook Jessie Price & the EatingWell Test Kitchen
I was unimpressed with this book.
- Pig: King of the Southern table, James Villas
I LOVED this book! Embrace the Southerner within.
- Salted: A Manifesto on the World’s Most Essential Mineral, with Recipes by Mark Bitterman
I have found this book utterly fascinating. And the pictures: AMAZING!
- Oaxaca al Gusto, Diana Kennedy
I have only looked at the first few pages, but this book looks pretty impresssive!
And the rest of these books I have on order from the library.
Thank God for Inter-library Loan!
- Good to the Grain: Baking with whole-grain flours, Kim Boyce
- Secrets of the Sommeliers: how to think and drink like the world's top wine professionals, Jorday Mackay and Rajat Parr
- The Essential NY Times Cook Book: classic recipes for a new century, Amanda Hesser
- Meat: A Kitchen Education, James Peterson
- Four Fish: The Future of the Last Wild Food, Paul Greenberg