missing like hell

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.

~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"


Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.

~Alfred Tennyson



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  
 ~ Claudia Ghandi

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  
~ Edna St Vincent Millay

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.  
~ Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes 

Comments

Lauri said…
Wow, but those are beautiful and moving quotes!

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?