missing like hell

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.

~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"


Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.

~Alfred Tennyson



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  
 ~ Claudia Ghandi

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  
~ Edna St Vincent Millay

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.  
~ Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes 

Comments

Lauri said…
Wow, but those are beautiful and moving quotes!

Popular posts from this blog

that elusive thing

Library Love