if I was richer

Today in the Kitchen one of the guys posed the question, "if you received $5,000,000, how would you spend it?" Of course we all had similar answers like:
  • pay off student loans
  • buy a new car
  • give some money to family
  • travel
  • donate to non-profits
But, now that I have been thinking about it more--bored out of my mind at the Reference desk--I've come up with a wish list of other things I'd buy too. I love fantasizing about having money. I also like fantasizing about spontaneous dance numbers in places like the Library. Tonight I am imagining doing "Forget you," (or the other version) by Cee-Lo. I didn't even realize it until I started listening to the lyrics again, but it does feel apropos.
Julia's kitchen

Other things I want:
  • Julia Child's stove
  • copious amounts of body butter and mint julep lip balm from Savannah Bee
  • a set of All-Clad Copper Core 6000-7SS pots
  •  a really cool sink like this (I guess the pots, stove and sink wants are coming out of my want for a really cool house...or to just be in my cabin again...*sigh*)
  • clothes and bonnets like those worn in Jane Austen's time. Yes, I would wear them to work
  • really, really expensive stationary
  • a new iPod
  • a donkey...I don't know why...I have always loved the way that they bray...this may grow tiresome
  • a personal clothing designer

What's on your wish list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?