- hasn't been in a library in years
- turned off phone and internet at home to force herself to leave the house
- grand kids are troubled, so she wants to read a book to, "not knock some sense into them," but rather, "hit them with love."
- bought $2000 worth of beads, not the cheap kind...I mean some cheap ones...but a lot of silver and gold nice ones...she put an ad on Craiglist to find someone to work on beading things with her and no one ever responded..."Oh, I love your necklace!" (That was a particularly great stream of conscious! Look out Virginia Woolf!)
- wants Craiglist to come out with a book, Craigslist for Dummies, she'd get it
- suffers from medical fibromyalgia
- has a medical memory problems (she told me this after asking my name, TWICE in about thirty seconds)
Thinking of how my desk felt like a confessional made me think of Dashboard Confessional, which made me want to listen to some of their old, angsty stuff...ah...tonight is shaping up to be just like a Laura Numeroff book...