I think I am, I think I am



...going to D.C. to see Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity and Stephen Colbert's March to Keep Fear Alive, which both happen to be on my 30th birthday. Friend Toria, of ToriaFlies, a fellow Michigander, recently moved to VA and has kindly offered to host me that weekend, and now to plan the logistics. I can't wait! I have been meaning to go see the Daily Show in NY since I moved back out to N.E., but this will be much better! Look for me in the crowd, I will wear something sane/afraid/patriotic!

Comments

Mummy Dearest said…
Sweet!! I have several other friends going to this as well! Seems like an epic event. Hope u can go!

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?