New Years Eve, a recipe

Wondering how to throw the perfect New Years Eve party? Follow these simple instructions.

Mix:
  • 2 dozen people
  • 8 bottles of wine
  • 4 cases of beer
  • 1 bottle of champagne
  • and an eclectic playlist which looks like this:
Just Dance, Lady Gaga featuring Colby O'Donis
SOS, Rhianna
Paper Planes, M.I.A.
Whip It, Devo
When You Were Young, The Killers
Rock Your Body, Justin Timberlake
What I Got, Sublime
We didn't start the fire, Billy Joel
A well respected man, The Kinks
Bad Romance, Lady Gaga
The way you make me feel, Michael Jackson
The Way You Move, Outkast, Featuring Sleepy Brown
Please Don't Stop the Music, Rhianna
New Year, Death Cab for Cutie
Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show
Mr. Brightside, The killers
Umbrella, Rhianna
Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
Video Phone, Beyonce & Lady Gaga
Lebanese Blond, Thievery Corp.
Paparazzi, Lady Gaga
In the waiting line, Zero 7
These Days, Necco
Take on me, A Ha
Love Games, Lady GaGa Gaga
Take me on a trip, Kanye West and Estel
Take me home tonight, Edie Money
Still wanna be a player, Big Pun
So Fresh So Clean, Outkast
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyoncé
Sin Wagon, Dixie Chicks
Poker Face, Lady Gaga
Shake it, Metro Station
Say My Name, Destinys Child
I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Whitney Houston
1999, Prince
Obsessed, Mariah Carey
Safety Dance, Men Without Hats
Rockin The Suburbs, Ben Folds
Ooh Boy I love you so, Shaggy featuring Janet Jackson
My Humps, Black Eyed Peas
Ms Jackson, Outkast
Cotton-Eyed Joe, Renex
Mr. Jones, Counting Crows
Little less conversation, lot more action, Elvis
Like a Virgin, Madonna
Jonas, Weezer
I'm yours, Jason Mraz
Jumpin Jumpin, Destinys Child
The Joker, Steve Miller Band
Jenny Don't Be Hasty, Paolo Nutini
Independent Women, Destiny's Child
I Kissed A Girl, Katy Perry
I Feel It All, Feist
I'll stop the world (and melt with you), Saves the Day
I'd Rather Dance With You, Kings Of Convenience
Hurricane, Bob Dylan
The Humpty Dance, Digital Underground
Hey Ya!, OutKast
Hey Me, Hey Mama, Ray Lamontagne
Harder to Breathe, Maroon 5
Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
Halo, Beyonce
Hands Down, Dashboard Confessional
Ghetto Superstar (Raggae Remix), Wyclef Jean
Friday, I'm in love, The Cure 
Free Fallin, Tom Petty
Forever In Blue Jeans, Neil Diamond
Forever, Chris Brown
Everytime I Look For, Blink-182 
Don't You want me, Human League 
Don't stop believing, Journey
Disturbia, Rihanna
Cassadaga, Bright Eyes Cassadaga
Caroline, Outkast
Buddy Holly,  Weezer
Burn one down, Ben Harper
Bright Side Of The Road, Van Morrison
Boston, Augustana
Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes
American Girl, Tom Petty
(Always have to) steal my kisses, Ben Harper
All the young dudes, Mott the Hoople
Bennie and the jets, Elton John
Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson

sprinkle in:
  • interesting conversation
  • multiple games of cards
  • lots of dancing
  • a tribute to Lady Gaga
  • shameless flirting
finish with:
  • one long heart-to-heart conversation

Comments

Pauline said…
lady GaGA -- annie introduced her to me... very very interesting music - HA
Intersting INDEED! I love her music these days. :)

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH