"then came Jesus, then came Johnny Appleseed..."

Here are some great and unprompted things that some of the Farm kiddos have said recently.
  • I got these great milking "muck boots," (which look something like these), for when I milk the cows every week. Upon arriving at dinner, after I had milked, I stopped at a table to talk with M who was with her kiddos M & S, when M (age 2yrs.) glanced down and said, "OH MY GOD, Monster, I love your boots!" in her most sincere voice! It was so adorable I had to laugh.
  • TSO and I were dropping Mummy and kids: Big and Little Fish off at their new apartment, en route to the Farm, when Big Fish (almost 5yrs. old) made the profound observation: "Mom, first came dinosaurs, then Jesus, then Johnny Appleseed and then us, right?" Oh, my God. TSO, Mummy and I were trying so hard not to burst out laughing, for fear we'd stifle Big Fish's curiosity! Where do kids come up with some of these things!?

Comments

Ha! He is such a great, thoughtful kid!

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH