on poor planning

My family planned a little mini-vacation for a long weekend in California--to see my brother A2's Commisioning Ceremony (he is becoming an officer)--about 5 months ago.

I leave tomorrow for California.

I come back on Monday.

I do final laundry, final packing, last minute cleaning and pack my car on Tuesday.

I pack the cargo (moving) van on Wednesday. I leave for MA.

I arrive on Thursday. I unload my car. I unload cargo van.

I start work Friday.

I feel ever so thin scrapped as it is.

Just want to get there and get settled.

Tired.

Hoping California has reviving powers. Well...I guess anything that isn't Michigan in February will.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"I guess anything that isn't Michigan in February will. "
You betcha!

Walt
Ironwood

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH