"I must be traveling on now"

A little Skynard in preparation for a road trippin'.

I mentioned my vacation in the previous post. I thought that I should then mention my vacation. A bit.

TSO is leaving his current job in WA State (for good, for now) and flying to Detroit tomorrow.

We are roadtripping to his 'rents house in a small town in rural PA for a day or so before then heading to meet up with our friends B1&B2 and Amos &CJ.
B1&B2 are getting married. MARRIED!?!?! Jeezy creezy! I can remember when they first started dating! *Ugh* I feel old.

That in a nutshell-- insert voice in my head shouting "This is me in a nutshell: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell?" in a decidely Austin Powers-ish voice-- is where I will be this weekend.

Comments

JennPav said…
I know this has nothing to do with your blog, but I do have a very clear memory of you saying: "This is me in a nutshell!" very often. Hahahaha. Ahhhh good times.

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?