playing catch up
- Dissapointments regarding CT thing. Moving on.
- My car Will (which I have had for almost 4 years and put on @ 70,000 miles) has been slowly trying to die. Finally replaced him yesterday. Another old folks car, but temporary until I buy that lovely little Aveo that is calling my name...maybe next year. Any thoughts for a name? Must explain what the choice of name comes from.
- Summer Reading kick-off is less than a week away. YIKES! Doing the grunt work for that now. Cutting out art project-y things, etc. Some cute things. Will def. post pics eventually!
- Softball begins tonight. Chris and I have our first game. Yeah.
- Pool at our house has been open for about three weeks and I have been swimming almost every day. Be envious...very envious. Still trying to learn how to dive. Oww.
- Dreading Father's Day.
- Reading tons.
That is me in a nutshell these days.