Just pictures


I hate modern art, but thought this wooden light socket at the Detroit Institute of Arts was cool.


Van Gogh's Self Portrait. Not sure if he has one ear or two in this one...I looked, but apparently the museum curators did not find that little bit of info important enough to include!


Diego River murals--my favorite thing about the Detroit Institute of Arts!



TSO checking out the Rivera murals.


My favorite picture of the entire weekend with my friends. B1 demonstrating how mummies should look. I loved the reaction we got from this woman who caught us...and tsk tsk'd while we ran out of that gallery! I am bummed that it came out fuzzy, but we were in a bit of a rush!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

meditating through my HULK SMASH