Seriously?

Today someone was walking through the library here at school with their 2(?) year old with one of those harness leash things on. Seriously? I never understood how people do that...don't you just look at that on the shelf at the store, next to the dog leashes and cat sweaters and think, nope not for me. Maybe I am just weird that way?

And they had a stroller and were walking through this Graduate Library like they were walking through the park or zoo...I felt like I was in bizarro world! They were as casually checking out our library as you would look at animals in a zoo...next time I guess I will do my monkey impression!

This is what it reminded me of...one of my favorite SNL skits!
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i99/kelsi_doel/1849306683tard19yf.gif

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?