Running with Scissors

"God, I just heard a noise. I hope it's not a serial killer. Ever since I saw that movie Halloween I am paranoid about serial killers. Any one of Finch's patients could be one. Especially that crazy lady that owns the Blue Moon Grill in Easthampton. I just look at her and she creeps me out. She looks like she would eat a baby. Not that she's fat. She just looks hungry in some dangerous way that can't be explained. She's always so nice and friendly. Exactly the disposition of a baby killer."
I am currently reading Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs and had to share this great quote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?