my busiest day since moving to Sticks!

For the first time since I moved here I am having a day full of activities all in or around Sticks!
  • Work
  • Softball game (my team is the worst!)
  • BBQ at Prairie Dawn's sisters'
  • Booze & Shenanigans Book Group with the ex patriot crowd (what I loving call my friends in Sticks, most these folks work for Sticks College, and like me find themselves the liberal-minded minority in a very conservative Midwest farm town!)
YAY for fun days!

And can we talk about how excited I am for my Adult Book Group this Tuesday? We're discussing The Fault in Our Stars, John Green!!! More on that later...

Exactly how I felt about TFIOS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?