life is speeding by!

Crazy, wonderful weekend! My brother A3 (one of my favorite people in the whole world!) went car shopping with me on Saturday--he used to be a mechanic so he knows what to look and listen for--and after one shady car dealership, we moved on and found my baby! I love Saturns, and since getting rid of Harry in September I've been missing that sturdy, little car! This car's a 2006 Saturn Ion, a wonderful indigo blue and has thus been dubbed, "Inigo Montoya." I hope I have loads of roadtrips in this little car!

While at A3 & Dayna's this weekend, I also got to see my Savannah Banana taking steps! She has taken a few, but just this weekend she tottered from one side of the room to the other amid cheers! So special. I love that kid and I can't believe she's turning 1yrs. old in less than a month!

And work this week is sure to be crazy too! Among storytimes, a movie showing, school visits, a Board Meeting, a FRIENDS of the Library meeting, and more Summer Reading 2013 stuff, among other things that have to get done, I am beginning the interviews for our Youth Services Librarian position. I am excited and nervous...who says only the interviewee is nervous!! I wound up receiving 13 applications and wheedled that down to 7 really strong candidates. So far, I have 4 interviews scheduled this week, and I am still waiting to hear back from the other 3 about availability. I am going to need a strong drink come Saturday!

More on the interview process soon! See my lovely Inigo Montoya!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?