flying from our trees

Our mural is nearly complete FOR NOW. The wonderful art professors from Sticks College who've done all of this free of charge will be finishing soon, and then will be taking a break for a while, hoping to return to the rest of the mural after Summer Reading. They are both working, and also juggling the homeschooling of their wonderful kids. I had asked that nothing happen until Summer Reading is over because I expect this place will be a madhouse...or should I say, I HOPE it's a madhouse!

Here is the nearly completed wall up to now; our flying books were inspired by The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore. I've ordered a copy for Sticks Library and am eager to hear what people think after seeing both.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?